Collecting GCSE exam results: Y11 info
Published on 17/07/20
To: all parents/carers in year 11
Cc: all year 11 students
We wrote to you earlier this week about arrangements for collecting GCSE results on Thursday 20 August.
In the message we said that, as well as being able to collect your results in person, you would be emailed them via your school email account later in the day.
However, they will not be emailed!
Instead, they will be made available to you on the Weduc app after 11am.
How to view your exam results on Weduc
For those of you who are already using Weduc, you will be able to view the results in either the app or the website version.
Using the app:
- Go to the pink icon icon for accessing the Parent Portal.
- Click on your child’s name.
- Scroll down to ‘Reports and Documents’ where the results will be published.
Using the website:
- Go to either: https://app.weduc.co.uk/ or the remote login button on the top right of our website homepage.
- Login to Weduc.
- Go to the pink ‘Parents’ icon.
- If you have more than one child at our school, click on the correct child.
- Then scroll down to ‘Reports and Documents’ where the results will be published.
What if you have forgotten your password for Weduc?
If you have forgotten your Weduc password, click on the weblink above and then choose ‘forgot password’ to reset it.
What if you are not enrolled in Weduc?
We are sending enrolment messages to all Y11 parents who are not yet enrolled in Weduc later today. Please follow the instructions to enrol.
As per our previous message, students have been sent time slots for when they can collect their results in person. This may be preferable for those who then wish to enrol in our Sixth Form; staff will on hand in the building to assist with this.
If you have any further questions about this please contact the school via: email@example.com
With very best wishes,